The Homer Central School District is pleased to offer online student registration for Kindergarten 2021-2022!
- Child MUST be 5 years of age on or before December 1
- Children who turn 6 years of age before December 1 MUST be registered
During the course of the online registration process, you will be asked to upload the following documents pertaining to your child:
(1) Proof of age (birth certificate is preferred, but if not available, please see Registrar’s Letter at the very beginning of the online registration program for other examples)
(2) Proofs parent/guardian’s residency (for examples, see list in the same letter)
(3) Court custody document if applicable
If you would prefer to register your child on paper, please call the District Registrar at 607-749-7241, x5041, to have forms mailed directly to you or to arrange to pick them up at Homer High School. So that we may plan for the needs of the 2021-2022 school year, we request that incoming Kindergarten students be registered by March 31, 2021. If you will not be registering your Kindergarten-age children during this time, please call to confirm your child’s plans next year, whether he/she will be home-schooled, delaying a year until age 6, attending a private school, or moving out of the Homer Central School District. Registering for Kindergarten is an exciting time for everyone, and we are looking forward to working with you! If you have any questions, please call the Homer District Registrar at 607-749-7241, x5041.