The Homer Central School District is pleased to offer online student registration for Kindergarten!
- Child MUST be 5 years of age on or before December 1
- Children who turn 6 years of age before December 1 MUST be registered
During the course of the online registration process, you will be asked to upload the following documents pertaining to your child:
(1) Proof of age (birth certificate is preferred, but if not available, please see Registrar’s Letter at the very beginning of the online registration program for other examples)
(2) Proofs parent/guardian’s residency (for examples, see list in the same letter)
(3) Court custody document if applicableFor planning purposes, we request that incoming Kindergarten students be registered by June 1st.If you will not be registering your Kindergarten-age children during this time, please call to confirm your child’s plans next year, whether they will be home-schooled, delaying a year until age 6, attending a private school, or moving out of the Homer Central School District.Kindergarten is such an exciting time for everyone, we are looking forward to working with you!If you have any questions or would prefer to register in person or on paper, please call the Registrar at 607-749-7241, x 5041.