• Job Opportunities Banner

    Need Working Papers?

    This process is handled through the Nurse’s Office in the High School. Students seeking part-time employment must get working papers. Below is a fillable form from NYSED. Parents must sign the form and provide proof of a current (within last 12 months) physical exam. Upon completion of Part I of the Application for Employment Certificate and verification of a valid physical, the school nurse will provide the completed working papers to the student.

    Application for Employment Certificate

    Nurses Office Phone Number: 607.749.1211

     Job Opportunities Folder