Employment at Homer Central School District

  • Instructional positions:

    All instructional positions (administrators, teachers, and teaching assistants) are processed through the OLAS website.
    Substitute Teacher Application and Substitute Teaching Assistant (TA) form can be downloaded here.
    Translator Application can be downloaded here.

    Interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant? Click here to learn how.

    Non-Instructional positions:

    • For non-instructional positions (food service, cleaners, maintenance), please complete the online application located here: Cortland County Civil Service.
    • Non-Instructional Substitute Application Form can be downloaded here.

    Fingerprint Process document can be downloaded here.

Current Vacancies